Friday, January 20, 2012

January 20: Happy Birthday, Mama!

20/366


So I'm going a little bit rogue with this picture because I didn't actually take it today, but I wanted to dedicate this post to my incredible mom since today is her birthday! She has been my best friend for as long as I can remember and I'm so lucky that we have the relationship that we do. Here are a few of the things I love about her:

she's sweet...she puts everyone else first...she lets me call her 3-4 times a day and always wants to talk to me...she's a fellow UNC grad...she loves puzzles and puns...she cries at movies and tv shows...she gets so excited when something great happens to me or my sister...she's a great listener...and she's always been an incredible role model...

The list could go on and on, but I'll just wrap it up with the fact that she's an incredible woman I hope to be just like her when I really do grow up.

Love you, mama!



No comments:

Post a Comment